Croydon Supported employment service
Croydon Supported employment service is aimed at people, living in the London borough of Lambeth, who are ready to look for work, or prepare to look for work and have a mental health issue that may impair on their ability to easily access the job market and recruitment process.
The supported employment service will assist with establishing and over coming barriers to finding work, weathe rit be looking for training, job search and interview preperatiuon.
Please see Supported Employment page for more information about the process.
- You must be interested in moving towards work, education, training or social inclusion.
- You must have an understanding of your mental health and be able to manage your medication, or have appropriate services involved.
- You must have been stable for a period of time.
- You must be linked into CPA or appropriate services and support networks or be receiving treatment from your GP.
- You must live in Croydon.
- You must be over 18 years old.