Skip to main content
Other Useful Organisations
- Access to Work - Advice and support with extra costs which may arise because of health or disability needs in the workplace.
- Bi-polar UK - A national charity dedicated to supporting individuals with the condition of bipolar, their families and carers.
- Centre for Mental Health - The centre works to improve the quality of life for people with mental health problems by influencing policy and practice in mental health and related services.
- Depression Alliance - The leading UK charity for people with depression.
- Mental Health Foundation - The UK's leading mental health research, policy and service improvement charity.
- Mental Health Foundation - 10 Ways to Look After Your Mental Health
- Mind - The leading mental health charity for England and Wales.
- MindKit - Wellbeing and Mindful Living for 14-25 year olds.
- National Centre for Eating Disorders - Provides effective treatment solutions for all eating disorders.
- NHS Choices - Information from the NHS on conditions, treatments, local services and healthy living.
- OCD Action - Provides support and information for people affected by Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
- Rethink - National mental health charity providing information, services & a voice for everyone affected by mental illness.
- rscpp.co.uk - Offers face-to-face Counselling, Psychotherapy, Psychoanalysis and Psychology in 2,846 locations across London, Belfast, Edinburgh, Cardiff and the UK.
- Samaritans - Provides confidential emotional support 24/7 to those experiencing despair, distress or suicidal feelings.
- The Seasonal Affective Disorder Association - A charity which informs the public and health professions about SAD and supports and advises sufferers of the condition.
- Transport for All - Transport for All believes in a fully accessible, reliable and affordable transport network for disabled and older Londoners.