‘Steps Into Work’ - In Partnership with LTEN and Funded by London Councils & ESF
‘Steps Into Work’ provides Individual One to One Support With:
- Goal Setting
- Job Searching
- CV Writing
- Job Applications
- Interview Practice
- Health and Well-Being Activities including Football Coaching & Matches and other
To Move You Towards:
- Paid Employment
- Further Education
We do this by assisting you to identify your skills and aspirations to support you into work or to move closer to work through education, training, social activities or volunteering.
- You must live in the London Borough of Croydon
- Be 18 Years or over
- Unemployed Or Economically Inactive
- Have a right to Work In the UK
- You must be interested in finding paid work, voluntary placements, training and/or education
How can I be referred?
You can ask your GP, Care Co-ordinator or another health care professional, Job Centre Plus, College Tutor, or you can simply refer yourself.
What happens once I have sent my Referral Form in?
We will invite you to attend an initial meeting to discuss your support needs, aspirations and future prospects.
You can contact our Croydon Office using the details below:
Tel: 0208 655 3344
Elaine Fidler: email@example.com
back to top